My First Blogging Award!
Well, This is going to be an exciting post to write.
Arthifis over at Arthifis’ place nominated me for the Liebster award, and even though I have already taken two semesters of German, I did not, in fact, know that Liebster meant beloved or dearest, to which I say: “aaaaaaaaaawwwwwww.”
Apparently, these are the rules:
- Share the link of the blogger who nominated you.
- answer the 11 questions
- nominate 11 other bloggers
- give 11 questions for them to answer
Now, time for those questions:
- Why did you start Blogging?
- Answer: I actually started blogging as a way to relieve stress. The summer of this year was a bit of a hectic time for me. I was taking online classes to get the credits I needed to graduate, and there was a lot of work I hadn’t done. My blog was a way of distracting myself, forgetting about problems by just putting words on a screen.
- If you could enter any fantasy world of your choice, which one would you pick and why?
- Answer: It’s always really funny thinking about the logistics of any fantasy world, because there’s so much that could go wrong and potentially end with you being dead, but if I had to pick one, It would be Konosuba, just to see how lucky I can get with my stats.
- What is your spirit animal?
- Answer: Rei Kiriyama from March Comes in Like a Lion
- Do you see yourself as an introvert or an extrovert?
- Answer: I would probably describe myself as introvert leaning, but as soon as I get to know someone decently well then all social fronts disappear and I just become loud and obnoxious.
- Do you put first the cereal and then the milk, or first the milk and then the cereal?
- Answer: I actually pour the milk on a table, then pour the cereal on top of the milk and then use my bowl as a topping. I find it tastes a lot better like that.
- Are there any anime/series/movie you saw that you think you would do a better job writing it, which one and why?
- Answer: Quite a few, actually, but for the sake of the question, I’ll pick one: Rage of Bahamut. It isn’t a particularly well-written show to begin with, but as someone who spent an embarrassingly long amount of time playing the original mobile game, I have quite a few ideas on how it could have played out.
- Which anime/series/movie disappointed you the much and why?
- Answer: Good question, and to be honest, I don’t really have a good answer. GAMERS! from last season is the biggest culprit, but very rarely do I go into a show with expectations that can’t be met.
- What fictional character you love the most and why?
- Answer: Rei Kiriyama from March Comes in Like a Lion, because He is extremely relatable.
- Without thinking! Complete the following sentence: Tomorrow I will…
- Anwer: Eat all of the pizza in my fridge
- Would you want to make a living as a blogger or it will always be a hobby for you?
- Answer: If it would be possible to make a stable living off blogging, then I would, but I’m certainly not betting on it for a career.
- What is the craziest thing you did?
- Answer: Eat a whole 18-inch pizza. Sorry, I’m a bit boring when it comes to stuff like that.
And now that were done with questions, Time for nominations. Apologies, I’m gonna half to break the rules a little bit. came up a little short of 11
- A Nerdy Perspective – A blog I found out about recently, but one worth taking a look at.
- Chizurue – Another blog I’ve discovered recently. They write about anime with a healthy dose of books as well.
- LitaKino – A member of OWLS and a blogger who has an interesting perspective
- Karandi from 100wordanime – Someone I’ve been reading since the beginning of my blogging adventure. She always has something insightful to say, whether it be her episode reactions or her Friday features.
- Irina from I drink and watch anime – Another member of OWLS and someone with a plethora of unique and cool content.
- Chris from Peach’s Almanac – Awesome long-form reviews and think pieces. He’s also a great guy to have a conversation with. Check him out!
- Shokamoka from Shokamoka’s Blog of Wonders – A great writer and someone who I find challenging my own ideas quite often. I like that.
- Scott from Mechanical Anime Reviews – Always an enjoyable read. Always.
And now, THE QUESTIONS!
- What is your favorite album of all time?
- What is your favorite movie of all time?
- What is your Dream Job?
- What was your first relationship like?
- How many anime series/films have you seen?
- Are you a morning person or a night person?
- What makes you nervous?
- If given the chance to change one thing about yourself permanently, would you? Why?
- Are you more introverted or more extroverted?
- What social media platform are you most addicted to?
- What is the meaning of life?
I’m just so happy!