I’m Lovely? Who Knew – One Lovely Blog Award
So, apparently, I am lovely and deserve to be nominated for another award. Thank you to Moyatori for the nomination, and congratulations on getting nominated yourself.
Anyway, here are the rules:
One Lovely Blog Award Rules:
1) Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
2) Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
3) Share 7 things about yourself
4) Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
5) Include this set of rules
6) Inform your nominees
Seven things about me:
1. The first time I went snowboarding, I ended up hitting someone at the bottom of the hill and flipping them on top of me. The guy weighed a lot more than me at the time so it hurt quite a bit.
2. The first anime I ever watched was Bakugan Battle Brawlers. I had, and still have, all of the Bakugan that I got when I was a kid.
3. Smite is a game that I play a whole lot of. Not a huge fan of Mobas, but Smite is really fun. Some of my favorite Smite gods: Ah Muzen Cab, Cernunnos, Chaac, Hachiman.
4. Taco Bell is slowly becoming a staple food in my diet, and it is not ok.
5. When I am not blogging or watching anime, I usually make an attempt to walk around outside and inspire some new writing. It works a lot more than you would think.
6. 100% prefer cold to hot.
7. Halloween is my favorite holiday because I get to eat a ton of candy and not feel bad about myself.
Now, onto the nominations:
Check out all of these lovely people if you can.
Thanks for reading and bye for now, Friendos!