A Harem, You Say?
Welcome, weebs and authors alike, to The Aniwriter
Sam from A Nerdy Perspective decided to tag me in the Build a Harem Tag, in which I do exactly that.
1. Link back to the original post on Anime Q and A so they can check out everyone’s picks!
2. Use the ‘Build A Harem’ logo somewhere in the post.
3. Make sure to mention the person who nominated you too!
4. Pick 5 Anime Characters (any show & any gender) that would be in your ideal harem if you were the main character of a harem anime, explain a little bit as to why they are your picks (if you want).
5. Make sure each character you pick falls into some of the following harem character types: Childhood friend, tom boy/girl, genki girl/boy, loli/shota, trap, tsundere, yandere, kuudere, dandere, etc. (If there’s a character you’ve picked that doesn’t specifically fall into one of these types or falls into multiple types that’s fine too!)
6. Nominate 5 people to participate in this tag!
Now, I don’t really have a lot of characters that I like that fall into a specific archetypical trope, per say, so this is mostly just a list of my favorite female characters in no particular order.
Saber from the Fate/ Series
I’ve really liked Saber as a character ever since I first watched the original Fate/Stay Night series back in 2014. The show was vastly different from anything I had watched up until that point, and at the center of it was Saber. She was always calm, cool and collected, and was always there to support Shiro when he needed it. Plus, she looks super cool when she fights with Excalibur.
Tsuyu from My Hero Academia
Tsuyu certainly is not the most prevalent character in my hero academia, but she definitely has her moments. One of her best scenes is where she works with Deku and Mineta at the end of season one and ends up rescuing the two of them with her tongue. She is also pretty funny when it comes to the more comic relief elements of My Hero Academia.
Winry from FMA Brotherhood
I recently started rewatching Fullmetal Alchemist and I found myself waiting for when Winry would come into the show. Winry is a character who, despite having already watched the show three times, I always find myself rooting for. She is just that wonderful. Plus Ed really does deserve to get smacked sometimes.
Holo from Spice and Wolf
Spice and Wolf is not only one of my favorite series, but Holo is also one of my favorite female characters. Of course, she is the focal point of the series, but she is still the most interesting thing about it. Her conversations with Lawrence are always engaging and make me think about things that I otherwise would not have. Also, her sarcasm is always on point.
Kona from Robotics;Notes
I am not sure what to say about this character other than that she is hilarious. Kona is another comic relief character for sure, but she always is able to lighten the mood in just the right way and at exactly the right time. Plus, let’s face it, who can’t relate to wanting to just sit in your room all day.
Now for the tags. Apologies to however has already been tagged.
What would your dream Harem be? Let me know in the comments below. Also, if you want to support the Aniwriter through donations or are just feeling generous, consider buying me a coffee on Ko-Fi. Otherwise, thanks for reading and bye for now, Friendos!