I’ve Been Tagged Again! The T.A.P Tag
Welcome, weebs, to Animated Observations
For as much as you might expect someone like me to combine anime and poetry, especially considering they are the main two topics of this blog, I rarely get the chance to do it. Well, I’ve now been finally been given an excuse to do so. Thank you to Keiko for tagging me for this. Here are the rules:
- Headline your post with “The T.A.P. Tag!” and put “tanka” as one of your tags.
- Make sure to link back to the original post that started the tag (this post!).
- Make sure to mention the person who introduced the tag to you!
- Pick 1-3 of your favorite anime.
- Write your tanka about the anime you’ve chosen. It’s fine if you decide to do only one or two if the schedule is tight.
- Tag at least 3 or more bloggers you know, and get their creative muscles flowing.
The three anime that I’ve decided to do are: March Comes in Like a Lion, Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai, and The Promised Neverland, just to throw in something current. With that said, here are my poems:
March Comes in Like a Lion
When sadness rains down,
It hits much like a typhoon.
Isolation is freedom,
and everything gets better,
but only for a little.
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai
It is often true
that the mind is powerful.
It can bring great joy,
but when nightmares become real,
All we are left with is pain.
The Promised Neverland
Around each corner,
in places buried within,
lies many secrets.
We think that truth is power,
but some secrets are too dark.
Feel free to ignore this tag if you are busy, but I am tagging:
What kind of poetry do you guys enjoy? Let me know in the comments below. Also, if you guys would like to support The Aniwriter or are just feeling generous, consider supporting me on ko-fi or by using one of my affiliate links to buy stuff:
Check out my writing blog, Solidly Liquid!
If you can’t, or just don’t feel like it, no worries. Thank you all for reading, and goodbye, for now, friendos!