Welcome, weebs, to Animated Observations
Well, it seems as though I’ve been tagged again! Time for another round of the T.A.P Tag. Thank you to Irina for tagging me. Here are the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog post.
- Choose 1 Book, Movie and TV show of your choice that you think could work as an anime. (A series of books or movies is allowed e.g. Lord of the Rings, Hunger Games)
- If you want to pick more than 1 from each section that’s fine. Or if you can’t think of one for a specific category that’s fine also.
- Explain why you think your choices could work as an anime. Maybe the advent of animation would enhance it, maybe the different anime genres could help expand and improve the story. Just go crazy with it.
- Link back to the original post so I can read people’s suggestions, I’d love to read everyone’s ideas.
- Include Make it Anime in your tags so everyone including myself can find them all easily.
- Nominate around 5-10 bloggers.
Book: The Remains of the Day
I picked Never Let Me Go as my book for the first version of this tag I did, and I knew as soon as I got tagged again what the second one would be. While I have not actually finished The Remains of the Day yet, I can tell already that this would be something I would love to watch. It has a similar feel to Violet Evergarden, only the anime would be much more focused on Stephen, the main character, rather than any of the side characters surrounding him.
Movie: How to Train Your Dragon
I recently went to see the third How to Train Your Dragon with a couple of friends of mine and it was a lot of fun, but I would also love to see it as an anime. I think it being a Dreamworks production limits a lot of the aspects of the story that are able to be explored. It would be really cool to find out more of the world’s history and how it is Dragons came to inhabit it.
TV: The Walking Dead
Alright, not gonna lie, I just think this would be a lot of fun. I don’t know whether or not The Walking Dead would be a good anime or not, I just think it would be entertaining. Especially when it comes to the group dynamics of the cast.
Since this is my second time doing this, I won’t bother anyone else with a specific nomination, but if this is a format you are interested in doing, consider yourself nominated.
What other forms of media would you like to see as an anime? Let me know in the comments. If you would like to support The Aniwriter or are just feeling generous, consider donating on Ko-fi or using one of the affiliate links down below:
Check out my writing blog, Solidly Liquid!
If you can’t, or just don’t feel like it, no worries. Thank you all for reading, and goodbye, for now, friendos!
Categories: Blog Awards