Welcome, weebs, to Animated Observations
It would appear I have been nominated for an award…a blogging award that is. I am nonetheless grateful to have been tagged by the amazingly wonderful Moya of The Moyatorium for the Liebster Award. It has been a while since I have done one of these, but I sometimes like answering oddly specific questions about myself. So, the Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer 11 questions given to you by the blogger.
- Nominate 11 more bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions too.
- Notify the selected nominees you chose after uploading your post, like commenting on their post.
Moya has provided such a list of oddly specific questions, and so I will try my best at the end to do the same. With that being said, here they are:
1. What is your best tip for a good night’s sleep
I’ll start by saying that (obviously) I am not a sleep expert, so I can only speak from experience. Usually, the best nights of sleep I get are after a long day of either work or studying, and going to bed immediately without scrolling social media or looking at my phone at all. Lots of devices emit a certain kind of light which can reduce melatonin, the thing that helps regulate sleep. So yeah, at the risk of sounding like a boomer, get off your phone.
2. if you get to own three plants that magically never have to be watered and always thrive on their own, which three plants would you choose?
The answer to this question probably depends on my living situation tbh, but right now I would probably say Rose, Hydrangea, and Daffodil since they all look very nice.
3. What’s your opinion on the true crime genre
I don’t really have anything against it, it is just not for me. Personally, if I am going to listen to a podcast I would rather it be something a bit more immediately entertaining like 2-4 people just talking about random stuff and making jokes or something more politically informative.
4. if you had to doodle a sun, how many rays would you typically give it?
5. Do you like chocolates with caramel inside (why would anyone like those)?
eh, If they are the only thing around and I am craving something sweet they will do the job, but generally not the first thing I go to. I would rather eat ice cream of some kind or a Mound bar if we are talking chocolate still.
6. Do you like Blueberries?
I suppose so, rarely if ever eat them though outside of being baked into a muffin.
7. What Diet Trend can you never imagine yourself trying?
Keto, without a doubt. Had a lot of IRL friends and coworkers try it and they almost never looked happy.
8. What’s the worst nickname you’ve heard someone call their significant other?
I do not think I have a good answer for this. I use to think people calling each other Bae was kind of cringe, but then I grew up and stopped caring.
9. Tie or Bowtie
Ideally neither, since I think most of them look tacky. If I am picking one though, probably Tie.
10. Are you a good liar?
oh yeah, totally, pffttt…*yawns literally every time I lie*
11. What Kind of cake should I bake for your birthday?
tbh, idk how inconvenient it would be to ship a cake to the States, but I do really like a good coconut cake every once in a while.
Thanks again Moya for the tag and the questions. I did a number of these in the past, and the people I would typically tag are probably busy, so I’ll try tagging some bloggers I’ve found in the last year or so. If they are so inclined, they can use this to introduce/reintroduce themselves, but obviously, it’s no big deal if they don’t feel like it.
- Worst airport/taxi experience?
- Weirdest encounter with a stranger?
- Hardest test you’ve ever taken?
- Is water wet?
- Highest number of sodas you’ve mixed together and drunk?
- What day-to-day task would you consider relaxing?
- You are making a list of your 10 favorite anime. What show gets close, but doesn’t make the cut?
- What is manga/comic series you would not like to see adapted into movie/television?
- How many pieces of media would you say have significantly altered the trajectory of your life?
- If you could pick any job, but you had to give up retirement before 75 no matter what, would you pick a new job?
- Where do you see yourself next month?
If you are interested in reading more from me, check under blog to read my most recent stuff, or look below for some related posts. Also, if you would like to support Animated Observations, consider donating on Ko-fi or through paypal, or pledging on Patreon. You can even support by just liking and sharing this post.
Check out my writing blog, Solidly Liquid!
As always, special thanks to Jenn for supporting us on Patreon
If you can’t, or just don’t feel like it, no worries. Thank you all for reading, and goodbye, for now, friends!